Sunday, March 3, 2013

February Wrap-Up

Okay, this is absolutely one of my habits: being lazy to write down reviews.
My excuse would be because I have papers to work on. :p

So here's the list of books I read in February

To fulfill my reading challenge(s) : 
- E-copy from Net Galley (My own challenge. I requested more than I could chew) : 2, 3, 4
2013 TBR Pile Challenge (Only books released in 2012 and earlier, no ARCs) : 1, 5, 6, 7, 8
- "Sports" Reading Challenge : 3 (It's about golf)
- 2013 Series Reading Challenge : 5,6,8 (Wild About You Series by Vicki Lewis Thompson, 1 book left)
- 2013 Reading Romances Challenge (February: Foreigners do it better!) : 8, 9 (Russian and Scottish)

Hmmm... I've just realized that I read about werewolves 4 books in a row. Ha! 
The only book I spent some times writing the review seriously was Eleanor and Park. As for the rest, it's just few sentences. Hopefully I can do better next month. Not for the reading, but for writing down the review. Although I doubt it. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment