Sunday, March 17, 2013

Book I Can't Wait: Lisa Kleypas - Ketika Kau Datang (Then Came You)

  My all time favorite novel is being translated!


Then Came You (Gamblers of Craven's #1)
Mass Market Paperback, 371 pages
Published June 1st 1993 by Avon

Reckless and wild, beautiful Lily Lawson delights in shocking proper London society - and will break any rule to flaunt her independence. And now she is determined to rescue her helpless sister from an upcoming, undesired marriage to Lord Alex Raiford, the arrogant Earl of Wolverton. Through fair means and foul, the headstrong hellion succeeds outrageously - but her handsome adversary is not to be outdone. A master gamesman, Lord Alex counter's Lily's scorn with kindness, and parries her blistering barbs with gentle words and a soft, sensous touch. For he has resolved to make the spirited miss pay dearly for her interference - with her body, her soul...and her stubborn, unyielding heart.


* * * * *

Most of my book best friend knew that I really really liked this book, especially the hero. That's why I'm so excited when my friend told me that it's (finally!) being translated and published in Indonesian. I have the English version, of course. But since I liked it a lot, I must buy the translation too. I don't think both covers are special, but I don't mind either. For Indonesian cover, it's typical of the this publisher to have this kind of cover for their translated historical romance. And I think it's better than those flowery and very bright covers.



No comments:

Post a Comment